Should I or should I not?

>> Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Since my return from the Holy land, I keep getting e-mails and text messages from friends I made there, asking me when I am going to start writing about the food, transport and treatment provided by Tabung Haji to pilgrims performing their Haj.

Sometimes, I feel that I should just keep mum. But then again, should I? I keep asking myself this one million ringgit question - should I or should I not let Malaysians know exactly what is in line for them should they decide to go for their Haj through Tabung Haji?

Initially I thought I should stop writing after my last posting (Madinah oh Madinah). Atleast those who have not been to the Holy land will know that not everybody walking the streets in Madinah and Makkah are pilgrims. There are thieves too. However, after some serious thinking I decided that I should speak out – to be pilgrims deserve to know.

GOD willing I will start my first posting tomorrow with the most basic issue – food.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP