Issues, issues and issues

>> Monday, December 26, 2011

It has been a long time since I wrote. I just could not give my point of view on the numerous issues in hand as I could not login my own blog. To tell you the truth, I actually forget my password.


Now that I am back, I just don't know where to start. I feel that the cow issue has become a little stale.

What about the new kid on the block? Adam Adli. Writing about him will be mere repetition. He is all over cyber space. Pity this young man. While I support what he did, yet I see there are people around who really don't understand sarcasm. And yes, his page has struck 20 thousand over likes within a week.

Hassan Ali has apologised and I therefore consider his case closed. UMNO/BN got a small erection over this issue but could not maintain their erection for purposes of consummation. Pity these big guys.

Readers, now that I am back I will be writing from time to time. So just look out ...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP